M/F Accountant (A to Y/Z)
Presentation of the company
ECA Group (www.ecagroup.com) is known for its expertise in robotics, automated systems, simulation and industrial processes. Our offer is for international customers in the defense, marine, aviation and energy sectors.
ECA Robotics, part of the ECA Group company, is one of the world leaders in robotics and automated defense systems (marine, coastguard, hydrographic services, land force, etc.) and civil (oil and nuclear, civil protection, pipeline inspection, etc.).
ECA Robotics has obtained a multi-year contract in Belgium worth several hundred millions of euros. Within the framework of this major international defense program, ECA Robotics will implement a large part of the future mining control system for the Belgian and Dutch marines.
ECA Robotics Belgium was set up early 2019 with a view to the execution of this contract and a long-term presence in Belgium.
In a project oriented entity which will have to face a strong growth you will:
· Carry out all daily accounting activities: you process purchase and sales invoices, bank transactions, set up accruals – statutory & analytic entries; creation of suppliers…
· Develop a set of procedure to be implemented in the Belgian subsidiary
· Prepare the payments in Isabel
· Complete the VAT & Intrastat return
· Follow the capex spent: numeration, inventory list, …
· Be responsible for the complete month-, quarter- and year end closing
· Be the contact of our external partners for fiscal aspects
· Look at the potential improvements in our accounting processes
· You are the preferred POC for external auditors.
The appropriate candidate will have:
· At least an Accounting degree
· A couple of years of experience – fiscal experience is a plus but not a must
· A good knowledge of Excel
· A first experience with an ERP – AX dynamics is a plus
· A really good knowledge of French, a good one of Dutch & English will be considered as an asset
· A rigorous but flexible mindset
You report directly to the finance manager of ECA Robotics Belgium and work closely with the finance team based in France and to our external accounting partner.
What we have to offer
A contract of indefinite duration, a FT or 4/5 employment is possible and this in a strongly growing company.
An attractive holiday package and sufficient flexibility (possibility to work at home)
A market-conforming salary including extra legal benefits such as group insurance and meal vouchers
Employment is based on Mouscron.
An enthusiastic and professional team is ready to welcome you as a new colleague.